Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Peavey MiniMEGA 1000-Watt Lightweight Bass Head
If you're like most Music Bliss bassists who play larger venues, you've paid your dues hauling around the old ear-bludgeoning stack of doom. Thanks to new amplification technologies, those days are over. Peavey - always on the cutting edge - brings you a powerful, delightfully featherweight alternative to the big Jurassic monster: MiniMEGA. MiniMEGA is just what its moniker implies. It delivers a gut-churning 1,000 watts into 4 ohms, and yet it weighs in at just nine pounds and fits in a backpack. Peavey made sure MiniMEGA rocks everything a proper gigging bass amp head should have, such as 4-band EQ, compression, and a DI. Then there's the extras - including punch and bright switches, KOSMOS bass enhancement, an effects loop, and groovy customizable control surface color lighting. Oh, and one more thing: MiniMEGA sounds massive and incredible. Your bass called. It wants its MiniMEGA.
- 1,000 watts continuous into 4 ohms (1,500 watts burst power)
- Gain control with crunch button
- Built-in optical compressor with defeat switch
- 4-band EQ with punch and bright switches
- Mid controls feature semi-parametric control with narrow Q controls
- Built-in KOSMOS bass enhancement and psychoacoustic sub controls
- Master volume with mute control
- 1/8" headphone output
- 2 twist-lock combo 1/4" outputs
- Tuner output
- Effects loop with bypass
- DI output with XLR and 1/4" outs
- DI pre-post switch, ground lift, and pad controls
- MIDI footswitch input
- Customizable control surface color lighting
- Footswitchable crunch, compressor, KOSMOS, FX loop, and mute
- DDT limiter
- Weighs in at just 9 lbs.
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:1
- Total Power:1000W RMS, 1500W Peak
- Inputs:1 x Instrument
- Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x Tuner, 3 x 1/4"
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Footswitch I/O:Yes (MIDI Footswitch Input)
- Weight:9 lbs.