Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB Audio Interface
The PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB audio interface is an outstanding solution for small-format recording projects. With one Class A mic preamp and 24-bit/96kHz recording quality, you're well equipped for podcasting, vocal or instrument recordings, and electronic music production. You also get PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW software, which has earned a good reputation at Music Bliss for its ease of use and impressive sonic results. Whether you're producing music on your Mac, PC, or iPad, you're in for a great experience with the PreSonus AudioBox iOne USB audio interface.
- Bus powered USB audio interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
- Low-noise, high-headroom mic preamp is perfect for recording vocals and instruments
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software gives you a full-featured recording and mixing solution
- Capture Duo iPad app makes it easy to record and transfer projects to your Studio One Artist DAW
- Completely portable with no power supply required
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:1
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Software:Presonus Studio One Artist, Capture Duo iPad app
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later, 2GHz multi-core processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, Intel Core i3 or higher, 8GB RAM or more recommended
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Weight:1.35 lbs.