Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Eris E5 5inch Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
PreSonus Eris E5 2-way active studio monitors give you an inexpensive way to get accurate sound that regular computer speakers simply can't deliver. For starters, these nearfield monitors feature robust Kevlar woofers that offer excellent low-frequency reproduction with next to no distortion, and silk-dome tweeters that deliver smooth and balanced highs. The result: sound you can trust, which means the mixes you create will translate better from one stereo to another. That's something you won't get out of multimedia speakers, which are designed to make music sound better, not to reproduce audio accurately.
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 5.25" Kevlar woofer delivers solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter eliminates harshness and provides balanced high-frequency sound
- 70-watt Class AB bi-amplification provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:5"
- LF Driver Type:Kevlar cone
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:45W
- HF Driver Power Amp:35W
- Total Power:80W Class AB
- Frequency Response:53Hz-22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency:3kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:102 dB SPL @ 1m
- Features:Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, Mid and High frequency boost/cut
- Input Types:1 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR
- Enclosure Type:Front Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Weight:10.2 lbs.
Package Weight : 12.0 kg