Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Eris E66 Dual 6.5" Powered Studio Monitor Pair (E 66 / E-66)
Expect accurate response, a wide frequency range, and exceptional stereo imaging with PreSonus Eris E66 powered studio monitors. With a single silk-dome tweeter positioned between two woofers, Eris E66 monitors create a large sonic sweet spot with smooth on- and off-axis response which will help you make better mix decisions. And with acoustic tuning controls to compensate for proximity to walls or corners, these monitors will sound great in just about any room. Whether you position them vertically or horizontally, PreSonus Eris E66 powered monitors are outstanding in their class.
- Active studio monitors with 140 watts of Class A/B bi-amplification
- Dual Kevlar woofers provide solid lows and detailed mids
- Wide sonic sweet spot with smooth on- and off-axis performance
- Can be aligned vertically or horizontally with equally impressive results
- Acoustic tuning controls help compensate for unwanted bass buildup due to room characteristics
- Continuously variable HF and MF controls (-6dB to +6dB) help further fine-tune the sound for your room
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:2 x 6.5"
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- Total Power:140W
- Input Types:1 x XLR, 1 x TRS, 1 x RCA
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl laminated, MDF
- Weight:23.4 lbs.