Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Eris E8 8inch Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
PreSonus Eris E8 2-way active studio monitors give you the kind of clear and accurate sound that you probably wouldn't expect out of such budget-friendly speakers. For starters, these monitors feature robust 8" Kevlar woofers that offer excellent low-frequency reproduction with next to no distortion, and silk-dome tweeters that deliver smooth and balanced highs. The result: sound you can trust, which means the mixes you create will translate better from one stereo to another. What's more, PreSonus Eris E8s offer you extremely flexible back-panel controls that let you easily integrate your studio monitors with all the rest of your gear.
- An outstanding way to upgrade your monitoring so that your mixes translate
- 8" Kevlar woofer delivers solid low-end sound with minimal bass distortion
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter eliminates harshness and provides balanced high-frequency sound
- 140-watt Class AB bi-amplification provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring
- Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide all the connections you may need
- Acoustic tuning controls let you contour your sound to best meet your mixing environment
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:8"
- LF Driver Type:Kevlar cone
- HF Driver Size:1.25"
- HF Driver Type:Silk dome
- LF Driver Power Amp:75W
- HF Driver Power Amp:65W
- Total Power:140W Class AB
- Frequency Response:35Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency:2.2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Features:Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, Mid and High frequency boost/cut
- Input Types:1 x RCA, 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x XLR
- Enclosure Type:Ported
- Enclosure Material:Vinyl laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Weight:22.2 lbs.