Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Studio 1824 USB Audio Interface
Whether you're just getting started with recording or you need more inputs than your current interface provides, the PreSonus Studio 1824 is what you're looking for. Eight sweet XMAX preamps give your mics and instruments a big, open sound; while extra ADAT and S/PDIF digital I/O provides the flexibility you need to record up to 18 inputs at once. You also get 18 outputs for extra monitoring flexibility and external effects processing possibilities. And when you've got your sound dialed in you can start recording right away with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, and UC Surface software.
If you're just getting started with recording, the PreSonus Studio 1824 will give you everything you need to hit the ground running — just add music! If you've been recording for a while and need to upgrade your existing interface for more I/O or better functionality, the Studio 1824 will not disappoint. Take it from Music Bliss: no matter what kind of recording you do, the PreSonus Studio 1824 USB audio interface will exceed your expectations.
- 24-bit/192kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1RU audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all fitted with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96kHz)
- 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC-coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Included Studio One Artist DAW software
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android