Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface and Studio Command Center
Featuring many of the advantages that have made the StudioLive series one of the most popular mixer lineups at Music Bliss, the PreSonus Studio 192 audio interface offers you the performance and flexibility you need. This 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface comes loaded with an extensive central control section, which includes monitor management that utilizes the DSP-driven monitor mixing. The Studio 192's onboard DSP extends well beyond zero-latency monitoring, providing PreSonus's Fat Channel EQ and dynamics on every input channel. All told, you get incredible bang for your buck with the PreSonus Studio 192 USB 3.0 audio interface.
- High-quality, low-latency 26-in/32-out USB 3.0 audio interface and control center
- 8 remote-controllable, Class A XMAX microphone preamps let you record whole bands
- DSP-powered Fat Channel on all inputs includes 3-band EQ and dynamics processing
- Monitor selection, talkback mic, Dim, and Mute functions offer center-section-style control
- 2 high-volume headphone outputs with independent source selection make collaboration easy
- USB 3.0 connectivity provides extremely low latency even at 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Computer Connectivity:USB 3.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:26 x 32
- Number of Preamps:8
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Yes
- Analog Inputs:8 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (Main), 8 x 1/4" (Line), 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax, 2 x Optical
- Clock I/O:2 x Word Clock
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:4.9 lbs.
Package Weight : 3.0 kg