Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface
Loaded with two sweet-sounding XMAX-L preamps, the PreSonus Studio 26c is tailor-made for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor. Four rear-panel line outputs make connecting two sets of studio monitors easy. You also get MIDI I/O for your keyboard controller, so working with virtual instruments is a breeze. DJs will appreciate the Studio 26c’s Cue Mix A/B headphone selection. And you can start recording right away with the included Studio One Artist software and Studio Magic plug-in suite.
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/4-out USB-C audio interface
- Loaded with 2 clear and dynamic XMAX-L solid-state microphone preamplifiers
- Capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution
- Stay on top of your mix with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring
- Cue Mix A/B headphone output control accommodates a number of advanced applications
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows PCs
- Packaged with the PreSonus Studio Magic plug-in suite, which includes 7 AAX/VST/AU plug-ins that model top studio gear
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 4
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type C
- Software:Studio One Artist
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
- Weight:1.6 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 1.0 kg