Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PRS SE Custom 24 Electric Guitar with Bag - Tobacco Sunburst (Made in Indonesia)
The Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24 solidbody electric guitar puts the sound, playability, and gorgeous looks of the Custom line into a high-quality and affordable instrument. The SE Custom 24's mahogany body and maple top hold two great-sounding PRS-designed 85/15 S humbucking pickups. Its 3-piece maple neck features a wide-thin shape for very easy playing, and the rosewood fingerboard is adorned with classic PRS bird inlays. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. This guitar is a true PRS through and through, as well as being a great value. You don't have to be a rock star to enjoy the SE Custom 24.
- Full-featured Paul Reed Smith at a great price
- Legendary PRS quality and playability
- Beautiful flame maple gives the guitar an elegant look
- Mahogany body for punchy tone and long sustain
- PRS-designed tremolo maintains tuning under heavy use
- PRS SE 85/15 pickups sound great humbucking or single-coil
- Push-pull tone knob accesses great single-coil-type tones
- Wide-thin maple neck is comfortable and fast
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:SE Doublecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Maple top, Maple veneer
- Body Finish:V12
- Color:Tobacco Sunburst
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Wide Thin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:24
- Scale Length:25"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Synthetic
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners:PRS Designed Tuners
- Neck Pickup:85/15 "S" Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:85/15 "S" Treble Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-tap), 3-way blade pickup switch