Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
PRS SE Zach Myers Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar with Bag - Trampas Green (Made in Korea)
Zach Myers from Shinedown worked closely with PRS to create his signature model electric guitar, and the result is a gorgeous Singlecut with resonant, semi-hollowbody tone. The mahogany body sports a lone f-hole, providing a rich, woody foundation for the flame maple veneer top. The headstock has been redesigned to now sport Paul Reed Smith's signature, adding extra "cool" factor. Individual tone and volume controls for the dual SE 245 humbucking pickups let you fine-tune your tone for everything from smooth rhythms to the hard rock and searing leads Myers is known for. Take it from Music Bliss, the SE Zach Myers has gorgeous looks and wicked tone.
- Zach Myers signature PRS
- Mahogany body, beveled maple top with flame maple veneer
- Semi-hollow construction with f-hole delivers warm resonance
- Wide Fat neck with rosewood fingerboard and PRS Bird inlays
- Two PRS SE 245 humbucking pickups
- PRS Adjustable Stoptail bridge
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody with F-hole
- Body Shape:PRS Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Beveled Maple with Flamed Maple veneer
- Color:Trampas Green
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Wide Fat
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Birds
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:24.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:PRS adjustable stoptail
- Tuners:Vintage style tuners
- Neck Pickup:SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch