Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode iXYL Stereo Microphone for iOS Lightning Devices (iXY-L)
The RØDE i-XY is the ultimate recording microphone for iPhone® and iPad®. With up to 24-bit/96k* recording and on-board high-fidelity A/D conversion, your i-XY recordings are rich, smooth and accurate. At the heart of the i-XY is a matched pair of ½” cardioid condenser capsules, fixed in a perfect 90 degree ‘near-coincident’ alignment. This results in immersive and true-to-life stereo recordings, captured in incredibly high detail. Designed and manufactured in Australia. Supports all the Apple® Lightning® Devices. A foam windshield is supplied for outdoor recording as well as a reinforced protective zip case to ensure your i-XY is available whenever you need it.
IN THE BOX :
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Record stereo audio at 24-bit, 96kHz*
- Matched pair of 1/2" cardioid condenser capsules
- Metal casing for enhanced durability and electromagnetic interference immunity.
- Software-switchable 72Hz high pass filter for reduction of unwanted low frequency noise.
- iXY-L compatible with all Apple® Lightning® Devices.
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Capsule : 0.50"
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid
- Address Type : End
- Frequency Range : 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 0Ω
- Maximum SPL : 120dBSPL
- Sensitivity : -42.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (8.52mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) : 18dBA
- Weight : 40.00g
- Dimensions : 46.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 40.00mmD