Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone (NT1A) 10 Years Warranty [Made in Australia]*Crazy Sales Promotion*
The RODE NT1-A cardioid condenser microphone is one of the world's quietest microphones, and it comes complete with a ton of essential accessories! Its ultra-low self-noise means you'll effortlessly capture clean, clear audio. The NT1-A can handle 137dB SPL so you can be confident that even in front of loud guitar cabinets, your recording won't distort due to overload. This great mic comes with a shockmount, a pop screen, a dust cover, an XLR cable, and more. By providing ultra-quiet operation and being versatile enough to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1-A is an affordable studio solution!
- Acoustic Principle: Externally polarized 1" condenser with gold-plated membrane
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 132dB
- Maximum SPL: 137dB
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel finish
- Internal shockmounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Full (20Hz-20kHz) frequency response
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, XLR cable, mic dust cover, and instructional DVD
- Requires +48-volt phantom power
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:137dB SPL
- Output Impedance:100 ohms
- Self Noise:5dB A weighted
- Power Source:48V phantom power
- Dimensions:7.48" x 1.96"
- Weight:0.7 lbs.