Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Rode smartLav+ Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones & Tablets [24 Months Warranty]
The smartLav+ is a broadcast-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television and broadcast scenarios, or wherever broadcast quality audio is required in a discreet, portable format without the complication and expense of additional wireless equipment.With the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the Rode Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
IN THE BOX:
- Rode SmartLav+
- LAV-CLIP Microphone Mounting Clip
- WS-LAV Pop Filter/Wind Shield
- Small Pouch
- 24 months warranty upon Registration
- Professional-grade wearable microphone that connects directly to your iOS or Android device
- Broadcast-grade omni-directional condenser capsule delivers professional-level audio
- Included foam pop shield blocks ptand b plosives from ruining your sound
- Durable mounting clip lets you attach your mic to lapelsties or any number of other locations
- Compatible with audio apps that accept audio from headset inputs such as the RODE Rec App
- Powered by your mobile device just like any in-line headphone mic