Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Roland System-1 25-key Plug-Out Synthesizer (System1 / System 1)
When Roland released the original System-100 modular synthesizer back in 1975, the world was on the cusp of an electronic music revolution. Throughout the years, as the System series, and eventually the SH line evolved, so did the music scene around them. A new era of electronic music is dawning, and once more, Roland is on the scene with their AIRA System-1, an old-school, analog-style synthesizer that's built for total integration in your live or studio rig. Sporting Roland's Analog Circuit Behavior technology, this synth delivers sound that's so tweakable and realistic, you won't believe it's digital. But with capabilities such as Plug-out technology, which lets you load up a library of classic Roland synth engines, the System-1 goes far beyond its analog ancestry.
- A continuation of Roland's legendary System series modular and semi-modular synthesizers
- Roland's most compact 25-key synth to date, but it's still extremely comfortable to play
- Analog Circuit Behavior component-to-component modeling technology provides killer realism
- Innovative Plug-out technology lets you load up additional synth engines and take them with you
- Control every parameter with real physical knobs and playable sliders with LED indicators
- Multimode filter provides -12dB to -24dB/octave lowpass and independent highpass controls
- Thicken up your sound with easy-to-manipulate onboard delay and reverb effects
- Dial in an extra dose of aggressive distortion with the Crusher knob
- A simple tone knob lets you adjust the overall sound of your synth on the fly
- Tempo sync functions allow you to lock your LFO and delay effect to the beat
- Advanced arpeggiator with Scatter mode lets you easily create cool moving patterns
- Use 10 Scatter modes with 10 levels of depth to inject the perfect amount of chaos into your sound
- USB connection provides audio and MIDI communication to your computer
- Solid MIDI clock sync provides tight timing with external gear, such as the rest of the AIRA series
- Sound Engine Type(s):3 Variable Oscillators, Roland ACB sound engine
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Synth action, Velocity sensitive
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend/Modulation lever
- Number of Presets:64 patches, 64 performance
- Effects Types:Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Reverb, Overdrive, Phaser and more
- Sequencer:64 step sequencer, Step/Realtime recording
- Storage:SD card slot
- Audio Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Audio Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4" (hold, control)
- Other I/O:Trigger in, Gate out, CV out
- Expansion:Host and control additional Roland Plug-Out software synths
- Power Supply:AC Adapter included
- Weight:13 lbs. 1 oz.