Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Roland System-1M Plug-Out Synthesizer (System1M / System 1M)
Roland's AIRA System-1m semi-modular synthesizer packs powerful plug-out capability, along with superb standalone operation, into a format flexible enough to integrate into your synth rig. Whether you're looking to add to your Eurorack set-up, want a table-top synth for your AIRA system, or have to have a great synthesizer option that's rack-mountable, the System-1m can do it all and sound great while doing it. The synth experts here at Music Bliss think the flexible format along with its versatility of sound make Roland's AIRA System-1m a great choice whether it's your next synth or your first.
- Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
- 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
- 84 HP Eurorack, table-top and 19" rack compatible using AC or Eurorack power
- Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
- All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
- -12dB and -24dB filter types with independent highpass filters
- Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
- Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
- 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
- AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
- Polyphony:4 Notes
- Effects Types:Tone, Crusher, Reverb, Delay
- Analog Inputs:8 x 1/8" Inputs
- Analog Outputs:7 x 1/8" Output, Stereo 1/8" and 1/4" Main Outputs, 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Weight:2.75 lbs.