Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Samson G-Track Pro USB Microphone with Audio Interface (Gtrack / G Track)
Want to make a great-sounding recording? Do it the easy way with the Samson G-Track Pro. A built-in 2-in/2-out audio interface accommodates your voice and instrument, while a mixer allows the recording of both channels at the same time. Capture any source at a detailed 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response. Multiple polar patterns make this a versatile USB mic. The G-Track Pro features a simple plug-and-play design, so there are no drivers to install. Just plug into your Mac or PC and you're good to go. The G-Track Pro includes an integrated desktop base.
- Handy Mute button for silencing the input signals
- Simple plug-and-play design with no drivers to install
- Built-in 2-in/2-out USB audio interface that works with both Mac and PC
- Cardioid, figure-8, and omnidirectional polar patterns for flexible operation
- 1/4" instrument input accommodates your guitar, keyboard, or line-level device
- Zero-latency playback with direct monitoring mix controls via a high-quality headphone amplifier
- Record vocals and instruments simultaneously, or use a sub-mixer to add a second microphone
- Capture any source at a detailed 24-bit/96kHz resolution with a smooth, flat 50Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Mono/2-Track switch toggles between recording the mic and instrument on the same track for streaming content, or on separate tracks for post-production editing
- Weight : 3.52 lbs.
- Color : Dark Gray
- Max SPL : 120dB SPL
- Sensitivity : +6dB FS/Pa
- Dimensions : 10.5" x 4.5"
- A/D Resolution : 24-bit/96kHz
- Diaphragm Size : Dual 1" (25mm)
- Power Source : USB bus powered
- Frequency Response : 50Hz-20kHz
- Microphone Type : Dual back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern : Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
- Connector : USB Type B, 1 x 1/8" (headphones), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z)
- Mono/Stereo : Mono (mic/instrument mixed), Stereo (mic/instrument separate tracks)