Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Schecter SLS Evil Twin-5 Bass Guitar - Satin Black (MIK)
The SLS Evil Twin-5 is your chance to explore the darker side of Schecter's SLS Elite bass series. Specs are virtually identical between these two great axes, save for the Evil Twin's 100% swamp ash body. What sets it apart are a killer black-on-black satin finish, sinister roman numeral fingerboard inlays, and glow-in-the-dark side fret markers for easy ID'ing on dark stages. Naturally, the Evil Twin slays for rock and metal. But with its Fishman Fluence active soapbar pickups with 3-way voicing switch, push-pull coil splitting, and 2-band active EQ, this bass will surprise you with its pop sensibilities and funk and soul potential. Schecter's neck-through sculpted body and string-through bridge maximize resonance and sustain. Meanwhile, a permanently lubricated TUSQ XL nut, a set of studio-stable Grover tuners, and a dual-action truss rod with easy-access neck heel wheel make the Schecter SLS Evil Twin-5 from Music Bliss a bass that wants for nothing in terms of customization.
- The darker side of the SLS Elite bass series
- Ivory-bound 100% swamp ash body sports a menacing satin black finish
- Roman numeral fingerboard inlays
- Glow-in-the-dark side fret markers
- 9-volt active Fishman Fluence soapbar pickups provide 3 distinct voices: classic, funk, and modern
- Push-pull coil splitting, active 2-band EQ, and pickup blend control equip this bass for any style
- Liquid sculpture neck-through design is comfortably contoured and sustains for days
- Strong 3-piece maple/walnut/padauk neck with articulate ebony fingerboard
- Extra-jumbo stainless steel frets are spec'd for a lifetime of use and abuse
- Permanently lubricated, Teflon-impregnated TUSQ XL nut eliminates string stickage
- Dual-action truss rod with convenient neck heel access wheel
- Grover tuners are studio precise and stage stable
- Body Shape : SLS Evil Twin
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Number of Strings : 5
- Color : Satin Black
- Body Material : Swamp Ash
- Body Finish : Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Material : Multi-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk
- Neck Shape : Thin C
- Radius : 16"
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay : Glow in the Dark Roman Numerals
- Number of Frets : 24, Extra Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Scale Length : 35"
- Nut Width : 1.771"
- Nut Material : Black Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece : Schecter Custom String-thru / Top-loaded Bridge
- Tuners : Grover Bass 144
- Neck Pickup : Fishman Fluence Soapbar Pickup
- Bridge Pickup : Fishman Fluence Soapbar Pickup
- Controls : 1 x master volume (push/pull single-coil), 1 x blend, 2-band EQ, 3-way toggle voicing switch
- Strings : Ernie Ball Super Long, .045-.130
Dimension Packaging Weight : 10.0 kg