Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Schecter Stiletto-5 Session - Aged Natural Satin (MIK)
The 5-string Schecter Stiletto-5 Session bass gives you big bass in a cool, stripped-down package. The aged natural look shows off a sweet swamp ash body and maple neck. If you're not into flamed, figured, hoity-toity tops and gaudy bling, then this is the bass for you. You'll love the pair of EMG pickups and the 3-band active EQ; this setup lets you conjure practically any kind of bass tone you want - and plenty of it. Top-grade components keep this bass in stable tune, for worry-free performance. To quote one of our favorite ship captains, "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts!" Check out the Schecter Stiletto-5 Session bass today!
- Comfortable contoured swamp ash body with stripped-down cosmetics
- Active EMG pickups deliver a broad range of tone
- Active 18-volt 3-band EQ circuit lets you dial in the perfect bass sound
- Schecter Custom string-through-body/top-load bridge
- Grover bass tuners
- Body Shape:Stiletto
- Number of Strings:5
- Color:Aged Natural
- Body Material:Swamp ash
- Body Finish:Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Maple, 12" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay:Side blocks
- Number of Frets:24, narrow extra jumbo
- Scale Length:35"
- Nut Width:1.771"
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Schecter string-through-body bridge
- Tuners:Grover Bass 144
- Number of Pickups:2
- Neck Pickup:EMG 40J Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:EMG 40DC Humbucker
- Controls:1 x volume, 1 x blend, 3-band EQ