Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Strymon AA.1 Amplifier Attenuator Eurorack Module
Use guitar effects pedals with your Eurorack rig, without sacrificing audio quality, with the Strymon AA.1 amplifier attenuator Eurorack module. The AA.1 module attenuates your Eurorack signal level by 18dB, so you can send it to effects pedals without clipping the input stage and causing unwanted distortion. Connect the output of your pedal chain back into the AA.1 module, and it shifts it back up 18dB to reintegrate with your synth system. Sound designers at Music Bliss love using effects pedals with Eurorack, and the Strymon AA.1 Eurorack module makes it easy to maintain maximum signal quality.
- Size : 4HP wide
- Power usage : 10mA (+12V), 10mA (-12V)
- Attenuates Eurorack signal level by 18dB for use with pedals
- Allows you to use guitar effects pedals with Eurorack modular synthesizers
- Boosts the return of your pedal chain back up by 18dB for reintegration with your Eurorack
- HP Size : 4HP
- Type : Attenuator Module
- Power Usage : ±12V DC, 10mA