FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
Strymon BlueSky Reverberator Reverb Pedal
The Strymon blueSky Reverberator has nearly every reverb sound you'll ever need for the stage and studio in pedal form: lush studio plates, subtle room ambience, and spanky tube-amp springs, each with real-time controls for instant tweaks. Standard decay, damping, and mix controls will have you dialing in your favorite reverb sounds in no time. And for more advanced textures, Modulation mode lets you color your reverbs with subtle tonal movement, and Shimmer mode gives endless sustain to your chords and leads for big-time drama. The Strymon blueSky includes a Favorite switch that lets you save and recall your go-to settings, giving you freedom to experiment with wilder reverbs as inspiration allows.
- Durable aluminum chassis
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Mix knob lets you control dry/wet signal
- Modulation mode adds phase-y textures to reverbs
- High and low damping controls darkness/brightness
- Stereo ins and outs for primo stage and studio sounds
- Favorite switch lets you save and recall your go-to reverb
- Shimmer mode adds endless sustain to chords and leads
- Adjustable ±3dB control keeps your clean and FX levels consistent
- Plate, room, and spring reverb to meet all your stage and studio needs
- Onboard SHARC DSP (the same used by UAD) for powerful processing
- Standard Decay (size) and Pre-delay (onset time) controls for fast tweaks
- True bypass switching keeps the blueSky from sucking tone when disengaged
- Width : 4.0"
- Depth : 4.5"
- Height : 1.75"
- Inputs : 2 x 1/4" TS
- Pedal Type : Reverb
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" TS
- Analog/Digital : Digital
- True Bypass : Yes (relay switching)
- Power Source : 9V DC 250mA power supply (included)