FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato Pedal
The Strymon Ola chorus and vibrato pedal covers a wide range of sonic territory, from barely there studio stereo richness to classic milkshake-y pedal chorus and ping-ponged vibrato, to add new textures to your arrangements. Each of these three effects types can be used in any of three modes for a traditional or an interactive experience: an Envelope mode that lets you control speed and depth with your natural playing dynamics, and a Ramp mode that lets you add after-effects to chords with an adjustable ramp-up speed. Experience studio-quality digital stereo chorus and vibrato right from your pedalboard with the Strymon Ola.
- Stereo ins and outs
- True bypass switching
- Durable aluminum chassis
- 24-bit/96kHZ A/D/A conversion
- Mix control works like a wet/dry knob
- Remains musical at just about any setting
- 3 modes to give you new control of your effects
- 3 distinct effect types to add new textures to your sound
- Favorite switch lets you save and recall your go-to sound
- Standard Depth and Rate controls let you dial in sound quickly
- Ramp mode lets you control the onset and release of chorus/vibrato
- Includes pedal chorus, studio rack chorus, and bucket brigade vibrato
- Envelope mode lets you control depth and rate with your playing dynamics
- Width : 4.0"
- Depth : 4.5"
- Height : 1.75"
- Analog/Digital : Digital
- Inputs : 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Pedal Type : Chorus/Vibrato
- Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (left, right)
- Bypass Switching : True Bypass
- Power Source : 9V DC power supply (included)