FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive Pedal
Strymon's Riverside multi-stage drive effects pedal goes from crystal-clear clean boost to thick, modern high gain without sacrificing sound quality throughout the range, and that's just the beginning. Utilizing analog and digital circuitry, the Riverside's variable circuit tuning ensures you're tone will always be in the sweet spot, no matter how much gain you pile on. An intuitive yet comprehensive set of controls allows the Riverside to work with any amplifier and guitar combination. And Strymon loaded the Riverside with plenty of secondary functions that are sure to make it the centerpiece of your rig.
- True-bypass switching
- Favorite switch recalls your preset
- Noise reduction available with variable threshold
- Up to 6dB of boost available with optional footswitch
- Class A JFET input reacts much like a great tube amp
- 3-band EQ is after the gain structure for maximum impact
- Powerful overdrive pedal with a wide range of tones and control
- Favorite switch can also control presets on other Strymon pedals
- Gain and Push switches determine the overdrive's main character
- Expression pedal input can control any parameter or overall volume
- Variable circuit tuning ensures a sweet spot throughout the gain range
- Width : 4"
- Depth : 4.5"
- Height : 1.75"
- Outputs : 1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Type : Overdrive
- Power Source : 9V DC power supply (included)
- True Bypass : Yes (with selectable buffered bypass)
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (boost), 1 x 1/4" (expression)