FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal
Put the sound of the top six overdrive circuits of all time on your pedalboard, with the Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal. Strymon analyzed six of the most legendary overdrive and boost circuits, then fine-tuned their voicings to cover the widest range of tones possible. Use any of the six overdrive circuits on its own, stack one channel into the other, or even use two overdrives in parallel for amazing harmonic complexity. Noise reduction is available as a secondary function to reduce hum or buzz when you're not playing. And with its premium Class A JFET input stage with up to 20dB of analog gain, the Strymon Sunset Dual Overdrive Pedal combines the best of analog and digital technology to address all your overdrive needs with impeccable fidelity.
- Switchable True Bypass or Analog Buffered Bypass operation
- 6 classic overdrive/boost circuits in a single dual-channel pedal
- Familiar Drive, Tone, and Volume controls, plus a rear-panel Bright switch
- Run any circuit on its own, or run 1 channel into the other for stacked overdrive tones
- Expression pedal mode allows you to set heel-to-toe range independently for every knob
- Instantly recall your favorite setting with the Strymon Favorite Preset Switch (sold separately)
- Analog Class A JFET input gain stage for vibrant tone and up to 20dB of analog gainanalog drive
- Noise Reduction available as a secondary function, to eliminate hum and buzz when you're not playing
- Volume mode allows you to use an expression pedal as a smooth volume control with logarithmic taper
- Width : 4"
- Depth : 4.5"
- Height : 1.75"
- Outputs :1 x 1/4"
- Pedal Type : Dual Overdrive
- Power Source : 9V DC power supply (included)
- Analog/Digital : Analog gain stage with DSP algorithms
- Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/4" (external mini-switch), 1 x 1/4" (expression pedal)