Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine EF508KC Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case
The Takamine EF508KC Legacy series NEX 6- string acoustic-electric guitar sounds as good as it looks. With a fully bound, NEX cutaway body comprised of a figured Koa top, back, and sides, you get warm tone and natural response. The mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard meets the body at a traditional dovetail joint, giving you lasting sustain. The EF508KC has the CT4B II preamp which uses Takamine's iconic Palathetic pickup - long revered as one of the truest, most organic acoustic-electric pickups available. Handcrafted and finished in natural gloss to highlight the gorgeous Koa grain, the EF508KC NEX 6-string acoustic-electric guitar will be your favorite!
- Natural gloss finish shows off koa grain beautifully
- CT4B II preamp with Takamine's iconic Palathetic pickup
- 100% all-koa body construction for beauty, tone, and consistent aging
- Dovetail-jointed mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and abalone snowflake inlays
- A distinctively voiced acoustic-electric guitar with comfortable NEX-style small jumbo cutaway body
- Finish : Gloss
- Color : Natural
- String Type : Steel
- Nut Width : 1.675"
- Body Shape : NEX
- Scale Length : 25.3"
- Number of Frets : 20
- Number of Strings : 6
- Radius : 11.81" Radius
- Neck Wood : Mahogany
- Top Wood : Figured Koa
- Nut/Saddle Material : Bone
- Body Bracing : Scalloped X
- Bridge Material : Rosewood
- Body Style : Single Cutaway
- Tuning Machines : Gold Die-Cast
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Back & Sides Wood : Figured Koa
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Fingerboard Inlay : Abalone Snowflake
- Strings : D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053)
- Electronics : CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Built-in Tuner, and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
Package Weight : 24.0 kg