Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Takamine EF508KC Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Case
The Takamine EF508KC Legacy series NEX 6- string acoustic-electric guitar sounds as good as it looks. With a fully bound, NEX cutaway body comprised of a figured Koa top, back, and sides, you get warm tone and natural response. The mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard meets the body at a traditional dovetail joint, giving you lasting sustain. The EF508KC has the CT4B II preamp which uses Takamine's iconic Palathetic pickup - long revered as one of the truest, most organic acoustic-electric pickups available. Handcrafted and finished in natural gloss to highlight the gorgeous Koa grain, the EF508KC NEX 6-string acoustic-electric guitar will be your favorite!
- A distinctively voiced acoustic-electric guitar with comfortable NEX-style small jumbo cutaway body
- 100% all-koa body construction for beauty, tone, and consistent aging
- Dovetail-jointed mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and abalone snowflake inlays
- CT4B II preamp with Takamine's iconic Palathetic pickup
- Natural gloss finish shows off koa grain beautifully
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:NEX
- Body Style:Single Cutaway
- Top Wood:Figured Koa
- Back & Sides Wood:Figured Koa
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Radius:11.81" Radius
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Snowflake
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.3"
- Tuning Machines:Gold Die-Cast
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone
- Nut Width:1.675"
- Electronics:CT4B II Preamp System with 3-band EQ, Built-in Tuner, and Palathetic Under-Saddle Pickup
- Strings:D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.012-.053)