Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
TASCAM CD-RW901MKII CD Recorder (CDRW901MKII)
The TASCAM CD-RW901MKII professional CD recorder gives studios the professional connections and features they need, like AES-EBU digital I/O, RS-232 serial control and a timed track increment for adding CD track ID markers during recording. We've been outfitting pro studios at Music Bliss for decades, and we can recommend the CD-RW901MKII as a reliable solution for any CD recording project. And with XLR balanced analog I/O plus a wired remote control, it's easy to integrate the TASCAM CD-RW901MKII rackmount CD recorder into your studio.
- CD recorder/player with slot-loading CD tray
- XLR balanced and RCA unbalanced analog I/O with dedicated input controls
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Included wired remote control
- RS-232C serial control port and Parallel control port
- Timed track increment feature can automatically add a CD track ID every 1 to 10 minutes
- ±16% pitch control in 0.1% steps (CD audio discs only)
- MP3 Audio Playback
- CD Text and MP3 ID3 tag display
- Playback Deck(s):1 x CD (CD-R, CD-R-DA, CD-RW, CD-RW-DA)
- Record Deck(s):1 x CD (CD-DA)
- Supported Formats:CD-DA, CD-ROM ISO9660, MP3
- A/D Resolution:16-bit/44.1kHz
- Analog Inputs:2 x RCA, 2 x XLR
- Analog Outputs:2 x RCA, 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs:1 x Coax (S/PDIF), 1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x Optical Toslink (S/PDIF)
- Pitch Control:±16%
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:9.5 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 6.6 kg