Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
TASCAM DA-3000 DSD Master Recorder (DA3000)
The TASCAM DA-3000 makes ultra-high-quality recording fast and simple whether you're working in your studio or running live sound. With the DA-3000 rackmount recorder, you get your choice of recording in up to 24-bit/192kHz PCM linear or in DSD (direct stream digital) format up to 5.6MHz. What's more, you can record straight to inexpensive SD/SDHC or CompactFlash media for added convenience and portability. And with the same digital converters found on TASCAM's highly popular DV-RA1000HD, you know you'll get phenomenal sound quality every time you record to your DA-3000.
- Rackmount master recorder
- Records high-quality 24-bit/192kHz or stunning DSD 2.8MHz or 5.6MHz audio
- Pristine analog signal path and AD/DA converters based on the DV-RA1000HD recorder
- Records to SD/SDHC or Compact Flash card media
- Powerful synchronization options with built-in TCXO clock generator
- Perfect for recording final mixes in your studio or 2-track live mixes from the FOH console
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Simultaneous Rec Tracks:2
- Simultaneous Play Tracks:2
- Analog Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x RCA
- Analog Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x RCA
- Digital Inputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x S/PDIF, 3 x BNC
- Digital Outputs:1 x XLR (AES/EBU), 1 x S/PDIF, 3 x BNC
- Headphones:1 x 1/8"
- Memory (removable):SDHC (32GB max), CF (64GB max), USB (64GB max)
- Power Supply:AC Adaptor
- Weight:9.26 lbs.
Dimension Packaging Weight : 6.0 kg