Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
TASCAM DR-10SG Camera-Mountable Audio Recorder with Shotgun Microphone (DR10SG)
The TASCAM DR-10SG packs problem-solving punch into a small package. Combining both a purpose built shotgun microphone and a professional quality digital recorder in a single unit, the DR-10SG addresses many issues faced by today’s DSLR videographer. First and foremost, the DR-10SG features an extremely directional supercardioid microphone and an integrated shock-resistant mounting foot. The dual benefits of this design include the rejection of unwanted ambient sound during filming and the avoidance of physically transmitted noise from shutter or lens mechanisms.
- Supercardioid shotgun mic built in.
- Shoe adapter (ISO/JIS standard) attaches to the camera accessory shoe.
- Records to microSD and microSDHC cards.
- Records 44.1k / 48 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono or poly linear PCM (WAV/BWF) files.
- Built-in clock stamps BWF files with time-of-day information for additional convenience when editing or searching for files.
- Equalizer has four presets that can be selected to match the recording conditions.
- Limiter automatically reduces high input levels to suitable levels.
- Low cut filter reduces low-frequency noise (120Hz cutoff frequency).
- Dual recording for two files to be recorded simultaneously with different gain levels.
- Slate tone for conveniently synchronizing with video files.
- Camera out jack (combined with headphone jack) outputs audio to a camera.
- Automatic file closing prevents the loss of data before the battery runs out.
- Included noise isolation arm reduces lens operation noise.
- Included attenuation cable matches output audio signal level when connected to a camera.
- Included cable clip secures attenuation and headphone cables.
- Tripod threads (ISO/JIS standards for mounting directly to a camera tripod or rig.
- Playback to headphones to check recorded file contents immediately.
- Time track increment silently and seamlessly splits a recording by creating a new file at regular intervals (about 15 minutes) for easier editing.
- File naming based on a user-specified word or the current date.
- Operates on 1 AAA battery (alkaline, rechargeable NiMH or disposable lithium) or USB bus power.
- Secondary lithium-ion battery maintains date and time information.
- 1/8” (3.5mm) headphone jack built in.
- Easy to read 96×16 dot OEL display with wide viewing angle.
- Micro-B USB 2.0 port to easily transfer files to a computer.