Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Taylor 114ce - Layered Walnut Back and Sides with Bag (114-ce Walnut / 114 ce Walnut)
The Taylor 114ce acoustic-electric guitar is a terrific choice for beginning or seasoned players. You'll find the 114ce's sapele neck extremely comfortable and playable, while its solid Sitka spruce and layered walnut tonewood combination provides you with the perfect balance of warmth and sparkle. On top of that, the onboard ES2 electronics translate your true acoustic tone when playing plugged-in. Music Bliss has been selling Taylor guitars for quite some time, and we're sure you'll appreciate the warm, lively tone of the Taylor 114ce acoustic-electric guitar.
PROMOTIONFree Gig Bag
- Grand Auditorium body style delivers exceptional high-end response
- Sitka spruce and layered walnut tonewoods provide balanced warmth and sparkle
- TUSQ Nut and Micarta Saddle ensure a buzz-free, well-tuned performance
- Die-cast chrome-plated tuners maintain intonation
- Updated bracing allows the guitar's top to vibrate, providing enhanced tone
- Sapele neck delivers comfortable playability
- ES2 electronics for outstanding amplified performance
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Grand Auditorium
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Layered Western Walnut
- Body Bracing:Forward Shifted Pattern
- Neck Wood:Sapele
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Italian acrylic dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Chrome tuners
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
Package Weight : 15.5 kg