FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
TC Electronic PolyTune 2 Tuner Guitar Pedal
The original PolyTune rocked the world. It forever changed the way people look at tuning. The world's first polyphonic tuner took the hearts of guitarists by storm. Was it the jaw-droppingly awesome polyphonic tuning that made tuning much faster, easier and intuitive? The bright LED matrix with auto-dimming that ensured maximum visibility? The slowing of the needle as you approached the correct pitch? Maybe the monopoly technology that sensed whether you played one or six strings and instantly adjusted accordingly?
It was probably a combination of factors. Whatever it was, you loved it. But TC Electronic is all about moving forward, so they've improved on perfection and added some guitarist gems that cement PolyTune 2 as a leader of the pedal tuning pack.
- PolyTune(R) - Tune all strings simultaneously
- New chromatic strobe tuner - 0.1 cent tuning accuracy
- New bigger and brighter LED display with ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning modes
- True-bypass with silent tuning
- 9V DC output for powering other pedals
- Input Connector Type: 1 Standard 1„4" jack - mono/TS
- Output Connector Types: 1 Standard 1„4" jack - mono/TS
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.5Hz) to C8 (4186Hz)
- Tuning Accuracy: ±0.1 cent - Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 to 445Hz
- (1 Hz steps)
- Input Impedance: 500 kÎ (pedal on)
- Power Input: Standard 9V DC, centre negative >100 mA (power supply not included)
- Battery option: Standard 9V (battery not included)
- Current Draw: 45 to 50 mA (typical use)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 72mm x 122mm x 50mm / 2.8" x 4.8" x 2"
- Weight: 300g / 10.6oz. (including battery)