Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
TC Electronic Viscous Vibe Guitar Effects Pedal
The original Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe failed spectacularly at emulating a Leslie rotating cabinet, but it did kick off a revolution in guitar effects, and with the TC Electronic Viscous Vibe in your rig, you'll have access to authentic Uni-Vibe modulation styles and a whole lot more. Like the genuine article, the Viscous Vibe lets you call up a chorus-style effect and a straight-up vibrato, with Speed and Intensity controls to dial it in. What's more, TonePrint technology lets you call up custom artist presets or dive in and tweak all of the Viscous Vibes finer parameters tucked away under the hood.
- A fantastic Uni-Vibe modulation pedal clone that offers you a world of unique effects
- Choose between two classic modes, a shimmering vibe chorus or a timeless vibrato
- Speed and Intensity controls let you dial in your effect to taste
- Hold down the footswitch to trigger traditional speed-ramp-up effects
- Load up custom artist presets for the TonePrint library for access custom Uni-Vibe-inspired sounds
- TonePrint Editor software for Mac and Windows PCs lets you create your own unique modulation effects
- Stereo I/O with Analog-Dry-Through provides 2 channels of stunning analog sound
- Choose from buffered or true bypass via an internal switch
- Pedal Type:Uni-Vibe
- Inputs:2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:2 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Mini-B (firmware)
- True Bypass:Yes (switchable to buffered)
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:100mA
- Manufacturer Part Number:960830001