FREE SHIPPING WHOLE MALAYSIA
TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 Personal Monitor and Vocal Processor
Lots of Music Bliss employees are gigging musicians, so we know that how well you sing is highly dependent on how well you can hear yourself. The TC-Helicon VoiceSolo FX150 vocal monitor and personal PA gives you clear, accurate, defined sound. It's served up by a 6.5" Tannoy speaker and built-in TC-Helicon Vocal Processing, including EQ, reverb, and compression. It's easy to mount on a mic stand or right on the stage, and its Full Range Full Response design makes it an awesome guitar amp, bass amp, or even a PA speaker.
- Multi-purpose vocal monitor, guitar/bass amplifier, and portable PA speaker
- Clear, loud sound served up by Tannoy 6.5" two-way speaker and 150 watts of power
- Easily mounts to any standard mic stand with the unique one-click Friction Grip system
- Fine-tune your vocal sound with built-in Intelligent EQ, compression, and reverb
- Compatible with Mic Control-equipped microphones - call Music Bliss for more info
- Full Range Full Response design is perfect for use as a guitar amplifier for bass amp too
- Dynamic Bass Extension enhances low-frequency performance — requires free firmware upgrade
- Easily send your vocals to the main sound system, with or without the built-in processing and effects
- Power Configuration:Mono-amped
- LF Driver Size:6.5"
- Power Amp:150W
- Inputs:2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/8" Stereo
- Outputs:2 x XLR
- Enclosure Material:High Impact Polystyrene
- Mounting Options:Mic Stand, Floor
- Weight:6.75 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:996551011