Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Bass Multi-Effects Pedal (BassFlyRig)
The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Bass multi-effects pedal gives players all the sonic necessities they need for great bass tone in a single, compact unit. Music Bliss bassists can't believe how full-featured the Bass Fly Rig is. It combines five independent effects sections: boost, chorus, compression, a complete SansAmp, and a powerful Octafilter. There's a built-in tuner for convenience, and an XLR output connects directly to a PA system or recording device for when an amp isn't available. The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig puts all of this power into a pedal that will fit in your gig bag's front pocket.
- All-analog multi-effects pedal and DI box
- Octafilter includes chorus, fuzz, and octave effects
- Full-featured SansAmp
- Boost can be used pre or post
- Includes a natural-sounding compression
- XLR output is ideal for running direct
- Compact construction is easy for transportation
- Pedal Type:Bass Multi-effects pedal
- Effects Types:Octafilter, Compressor, Boost, Chorus, Drive
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (pedal out/headphones), 1 x XLR
- Bypass Switching:Buffered
- Power Source:9V DC 200mA power supply (included)
- Weight:20.7 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:FR-BASS