Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Tech 21 Fly Rig 5 Brit Multi-Effects Pedal (FlyRig5Brit)
Tech 21s latest addition to the popular Fly Rig Series: Fly Rig 5-BRIT. The BRITs distortion section is based upon Tech 21s British SansAmp Character Series pedalwhich was inspired by the celebratedcrunchy vintage amps from across the pond. While those hulking stacks are known to sound best at ear-bleed levelsthe BRIT section can painlessly transform your sound at the kick of a switch. You can completely change the personality of a clean amp tone or use it as an instant mod with a dirty amp tone. Engaging the Boost function is like having an extra 12AX7 pre-amp gain stage. Activated via its own footswitchyou can kick in up to 21dB of pre-amp boost. The range allows you to go from a state of mild overdrive to insane gain. Boost also operates independently to punch up any of the other functions. The other features are the same as the original Fly Rig 5. At its heartis the all-analog SansAmpwhich makes it possible to go direct to a PA or mixer. Effects include a reverb voiced to create the rich ambiance of a vintage spring reverband a delay with tap tempo and adjustable tape drift-style modulation for authentic textures. Less than 12 in. long and weighing just over 18 oz.this sleekcompact unit embodies an entire rig you can just pop into a guitar case.
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulatoris pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQLevel and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverbwithin the SansAmp sectionis based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pingscanyons of doomor other annoying artifacts.
- Boostkicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functionsas well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features LevelTimeRepeatsand Driftwhich adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- Get 5 must-have gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the sizewithout sacrificing pro quality tone
- All-metal housing in gunmetal finish
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- 1/4-in. high-impedance input
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Silent-switchingcustom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included auto-switching 12V DC power supply. Self-adjusts to 100V-240V. It can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country
- The Fly Rig 5 is shipped with 4 knob grippersone on each Level control