Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound Impact TCI32-T-WH 30W 3.5" + 1" Surface Mount Loudspeaker Pair (TCI-32T)
The 120W white Impact TC132-T 2-Way 3.5" Full Range Loudspeaker from Turbosound consists of a high excursion 3.5" low frequency driver with a high temperature voice coilmatched to a 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver on a proprietary elliptical waveguide providing wide 120° horizontal by 100° vertical dispersion. The TCI32-T includes an internal line transformer with multiple taps for use in 70V and 100V line distributed systemsand also provides a 160-ohm low impedance direct input. The TCI32-T is supplied with an adjustable wall mounting bracket which provides the loudspeaker connections as an integral part of the bracket assemblyallowing the brackets to be sitedinstalled and wired independently. The architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure is finished in semi matte white to fit unobtrusively in many environments. M6 threaded fixings are provided on the rear for use with TURBOSOUND wall and ceiling bracketsand OmniMount bracketsand a 3/8" threaded insert is provided behind an EPDM rubber cover on the bottom of the cabinet for use with microphone stands as a spot monitor.
- Compact 2 way full range surface-mount loudspeaker for installation applications
- 30W continuous120W peak power
- High excursion 3.5" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" ferrofluid cooled neodymium high frequency driver
- Multiple transformer taps for 70 V and 100 V line systems or 16-ohm direct input
- Proprietary elliptical waveguide provides wide 120º H x 100º V dispersion
- Architecturally styled glass filled impact resistant enclosure
- Semi matte white finish fits unobtrusively in any environment
- 2 x M6 rigging points compatible with TURBOSOUND and OmniMount brackets (sold separately)
- 3/8" microphone stand fitting for spot monitor applications
- Designed and engineered in England