Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound Performer TPX118B 18" Passive Front Loaded Subwoofer (TPX-118B)
The 2400-Watt TPX118B is a front loaded 18" subwoofer system designed for a wide range of music and live sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with Turbosound loudspeaker management systemsthe TPX118B provides optimal FOH performanceas well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring applications. A bass reflex port design enclosurewith a high power carbon fiber loaded 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialized polyester suspension. The TPX118B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation. Covered in hard wearing black carpetthe cabinet is of 18 mm (¾ ") wood construction - and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. An integral 35 mm pole mount is included for satellite speaker applicationsand durable carry handles that are strategically placed for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA applications
- 600 Watts continuous200 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOHside and drum fill applications
- Carbon fibre loaded 18" low frequency driver with polyester suspension
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18 mm (3/4?) wood
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Package Weight : 35.5 kg