Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Turbosound Performer TPX152 15" Full Range Passive Loudspeaker Pair (TPX-152)
The two-way full range TPX152 is a passive 1000W loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcementincluding FOHside and drum fill applications. Engineered as a standalone 2-way system not requiring any external equalization or filteringthe TPX152 achieves optimal performance when paired with a subwoofer and TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems. The TPX152 loudspeaker features a high excursion 15" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient responseand an aluminum dome 1" compression driver mounted on a 70° horizontal by 50° vertical low distortion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure. Covered in tough black carpetthe cabinet features 18 mm (¾ ") wood construction and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foama dual-angle pole mount socket for use with 35 mm poles/speaker stands to optimize audience coverage and durable handles for easy transport. A rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for input and link connections to additional enclosures.
- 2 way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 250 Watts continuous100 Watts peak power
- High excursion 15" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Aluminium dome 1" compression driver with extended high frequency reproduction
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 50° V dispersion
- Hard wearing carpet covered 18mm (3/4") wood construction
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.