Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha AC1M Concert Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Xvive U2 Wireless Guitar System
In the Yamaha AC1M Concert acoustic-electric guitar, Yamaha offers a vintage look, excellent volume in the low-mid ranges, and great playability. With a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this concert-sized guitar sounds fantastic. The Yamaha AC1M takes full advantage of Yamaha's acclaimed SRT piezo pickup for recording and stage performance. With its traditional System 66 preamp, you get volume, a built-in tuner, a 3-band EQ, and automatic midrange frequency control with a convenient slider.
Free Xvive U2 Wireless Guitar System + Gig Bag
- 6-string acoustic-electric with traditional concert cutaway
- Solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides for bright, warm tone
- SRT piezo pickup brings studio-quality sound to the performance stage
- Convenient bulit-in tuner, 3-band EQ, and volume controls at your fingertips on the upper bout
- String Type : Steel
- Number of Strings : 6
- Body Shape : Concert
- Left-/Right-handed : Right-handed
- Color : Vintage Natural
- Top Wood : Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood : Mahogany
- Body Bracing : Scalloped bracing
- Binding : Mahogany
- Neck Wood : 3-piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay : Dots
- Number of Frets : 20
- Scale Length : 5"
- Tuning Machines : Die-cast chrome
- Bridge Material : Rosewood
- Nut Width : 692"
- Electronics : SRT system preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Manufacturer Part Number : AC1M
Dimension Packaging Weight : 14.5 kg