The Yamaha CP88 represents the definitive evolution of the stage piano with enhanced portability, ease of use, and state-of-the-art sound. “CP” stands for Combo Piano, and the CP lineage goes back to 1976, when Yamaha first tackled the challenge of electrifying the sound of an acoustic grand piano. Flash forward to today, where Yamaha’s advanced technology sets the standard for digital pianos in an instrument that incorporates the company’s century-plus of piano craftsmanship and over four decades of synthesizer innovation. The CP88 puts it all together, with authentic acoustic and electric piano sounds, responsive grand piano touch, and an intuitive one-to-one user interface.
Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha CP88 88-key Stage Piano with 40-Watts kickback style Amplifier Package (CP 88 / CP-88)
40watts Kickback Style Keyboard Amplifier for Monitoring + Double X Keyboard Stand + Sustain Pedal + Keyboard Bench + Roland RH-5 Headphone + Instrument Cable + Keyboard Bag + Dust Cover + Polisher w/Cloth + Book Clip + MIDI Cable + Original Ac Adapter Included.
- Triple-sensor NW-GH (Natural Wood Graded Hammer) keyboard, synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
- AWM2 tone generator, 128-voice polyphony
- 57 voices, including 10 pianos, 14 EPs, and 33 sub voices (strings, organs, pads, synths, etc.)
- Dedicated effects and effects controls for each section (Piano, E Piano, and Sub)
- Master delay, reverb, and EQ effects with dedicated real-time controls
- Soundmondo social sound sharing provides access to thousands of free sounds
- Seamless Sound Switching: change sounds while holding notes without sound cutoff
- Graphical LCD (128 x 64 pixels)
- One-to-one UI for direct sound control during stage or studio performance
- 2-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for audio recording/playback and MIDI control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" stereo outputs
- Dual 1/4" aux line inputs
- Number of Keys:88
- Type of Keys:Weighted
- Presets:10 pianos, 14 E-pianos, 33 Sub voices
- Polyphony:128 Notes
- Effects:Master delay, reverb, and EQ effects (for Piano, E Piano, and Sub)
- MIDI Recording:2 Channel USB Audio/MIDI interface
- Audio Inputs:2 x 1/4" aux
- Audio Outputs:1 x XLR (balanced), 1 x 1/4" (unbalanced)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- Pedal Included:Yes, FC3A
- Power Supply:Standard IEC AC cable
- Manufacturer Part Number:CP88