Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha CXS18XLF 2000W 18 inch Passive Subwoofer (CXS-18XLF/CXS 18XLF)
The Yamaha CXS18XLF offers thunderous low end, superb clarity, and best-in-class SPL performance. This bass-reflex subwoofer boasts 2,000-watt power handling, a 29Hz–150Hz frequency range, and can tackle any application you throw at it. A great-sounding, custom-designed transducer delivers rafter-shaking low end. The CXS18XLF can take full advantage of processor tuning settings when used with a Yamaha PX Series amplifier. This sub employs a lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating. The CXS18XLF is a must-have for completing your full-range CZR system.
- Passive subwoofer with 18" LF driver
- A must-have for completing your full-range CZR system
- 29Hz–150Hz frequency range with 133dB SPL
- Great-sounding, custom-designed transducer
- Compatible with Yamaha PX Series amplifier processor tuning settings (amplifier sold separately)
- Lightweight, yet durable, plywood cabinet with a premium-grade polyurea coating
- LF Driver Size:18" Subwoofer, 4" Voice Coil, Ferrite Magnet
- Impedance:8 ohms
- Power Rating:1000W Program
- Total Power:2000W Peak
- Inputs:2 x SpeakON (parallel dual pole)
- Outputs:1 x SpeakON (full range/cardioid rear)
- Frequency Range:32Hz-3kHz (passive), 32Hz-150Hz (with DSP processing)
- Maximum Peak SPL:133dB SPL
- Mounting Options:Floor
- Enclosure Material:Plywood Cabinet with Polyurea Coating, Black Finish
- Height:25.9" (with feet)
- Weight:96.1 lbs.