Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha DTX920K Electronic Drum Set with Amplifier, Stool and Drumsticks (DTX-920K)
The Yamaha DTX920K electronic drum set provides you with 50 natural-sounding preset kits. The DTX920K's DTX-Pad trigger pads feel almost like acoustic drums, thanks to Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) heads, 3-zone choke-able cymbals, and a real hi-hat controller. A built-in sampling feature allows you to create your own drum voices and expand your available sounds, and onboard effects ensure a polished, pro-sounding performance. The DTX920K also features a metronome and built-in music sequencer for creating accompaniment parts and recording your performances. The Yamaha DTX920K delivers an amazing drumming experience!
Free 35watts Kickback Style Keyboard Amplifier for Monitoring, Drum Stool and Drumsticks
- Includes KP100 kick, XP120SD snare, 2 XP100T toms, XP120T floor tom, 2 PCY135 cymbals, 1 PCY155 ride, RHH135 hi-hat, SS662 snare stand, HS740A hi-hat stand, DTX900M module, and RS700 rack
- Textured Cellular Silicone (TCS) heads provide realistic performance
- 3-zone choke-able cymbals deliver authentic playability
- 2-zone hi-hat with edge and bow sections yields open, closed, and foot splash sounds
- Real hi-hat controller and included hi-hat stand for realistic feel and playability
- Piezo trigger sensors and dual-zone rim switches allow for expressive playing
- DTX-Pads are matched for consistent performance
- Powered by a 16-bit AWM2 64-note polyphonic tone generator
- 50 realistic sounding and feeling drum presets
- Built-in sequencer offers onboard songs, the ability to record, and more
- Rhythm Gate and Groove Check help improve your timing
- Powerful onboard metronome