Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha FG820 Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar-Natural (FG-820)
From the first strum, you'll get it — the Yamaha FG820 performs way above its modest price tag. This acoustic dreadnought's solid spruce top ensures a warm, strong sound that's enhanced beautifully by its mahogany back and sides. You'll love the feel of this guitar's Standard-shaped neck, which is topped by an easy-playing rosewood fingerboard. You also get an eye-catching cream-colored body and fingerboard binding. Whether you're a beginner that's looking for a quality first instrument, or a longtime player searching for a top-notch backup, the FG820 is a great choice.
Free Gig Bag + Guitar Stand + Capo + Tuner + Strap + Picks + Polisher w/Cloth + Pick Holder + String.
- Solid spruce top yields a well-rounded, articulate sound with excellent projection
- Mahogany back and sides enhance midrange frequencies while maintaining top-end clarity
- Scalloped bracing accentuates low frequencies and increases projection
- Great-feeling Standard-shaped neck topped by an easy-playing rosewood fingerboard
- Eye-catching cream-colored body and fingerboard binding
- Makes a quality first instrument or top-notch backup
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Neck Shape:Standard
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.562"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Coated 80/20 Lights
- Manufacturer Part Number:FG820