Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha FS820 Solid Spruce Top Acoustic Guitar - Natural (FS-820)
Get incredible tone and playability at an amazing price point with the Yamaha FS820 Concert acoustic guitar. Featuring a solid spruce top with a laminated mahogany back and sides, this stellar instrument puts out incredible tone and impressive projection. The smaller concert size of the FS820 is ideal for beginning and emerging players, but it's also a popular choice for fingerpicking and recording. A nato neck with rosewood fingerboard is incredibly comfortable and playable — great for chording and lead playing. In addition, scalloped X-bracing provides further support and tonal enhancement — a feature we at Music Bliss really appreciate.
Free Gig Bag + Guitar Stand + Capo + Tuner + Strap + Picks + Polisher w/Cloth + Pick Holder + String.
- Wonderful concert acoustic with solid spruce top for superb high and midrange tone
- Nato neck with rosewood fingerboard is instantly comfortable and playable
- Scalloped X-bracing provides further support and tonal enhancement
- Eye-catching cream binding and classic tortoiseshell pickguard
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concert
- Top Wood:Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:X-bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Neck Shape:Standard
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Strings:Coated 80/20 Lights
- Manufacturer Part Number:FS820
Package Weight : 14.5 kg