Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha LL6M ARE Original Jumbo Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hard Bag - Natural (LL6M-ARE)
When you need a guitar with exceptional tone and playability, check out the Yamaha LL6M acoustic-electric guitar. Part of Yamaha's legendary L Series, the LL6M uses a hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and mahogany back and sides to give you a rich, warm-sounding guitar with full-range response. The 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck sports not only a smooth-playing rosewood fretboard, but also a new, slimmer neck shape and an enhanced fingerboard edge. A passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses six separate elements to detect each string and give you authentic plugged-in tones. The updated Yamaha LL6M delivers killer tone and playability in a premium acoustic-electric guitar.
.Free 35-watts Kickback Style Acoustic Guitar Amplifier + Guitar Cable + Polisher w/Cloth + Picks + Pick Holder + Hard Bag Included
- Innovative guitar design gives you an amazing-playing and sounding instrument
- Hand-selected solid Engelmann spruce top and mahogany back and sides provide rich tone and projection
- A.R.E. process molecularly ages the wood to match guitars that have been played for years
- 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck has been redesigned for today's guitar player
- Updated non-scalloped bracing pattern delivers a fuller low end
- Passive SRT Zero Impact pickup uses individual piezo elements for each string
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Original Jumbo
- Top Wood:Premium Solid Engelmann Spruce with A.R.E. treatment
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Non-scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood:5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dot inlays
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Gold tuners
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:SRT Zero Impact Pickup