Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha Red Label FGX5 Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Hardcase - Natural (FGX-5) MADE IN JAPAN
The Yamaha Red Label FGX5 recalls the company’s now-legendary 1960s-era Nippon Gakki Red Label acoustic guitars. That said, it’s been retooled to meet the demands of modern guitarists. A solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany body yield maximum resonance and tone, which are further enhanced by Yamaha’s A.R.E. wood torrefication process. Updated scalloped bracing ensures a louder, more balanced tone. What’s more, a bone nut and saddle augment the guitar’s tone, giving it a loud, clear voice. You’ll also benefit from stellar plugged-in tone, courtesy of Atmosfeel electronics. A classic V-shaped headstock and eye-catching semi-gloss finish complete the Red Label FGX5.
Free Guitar Stand + Tuner + Capo + Strap + Polisher w/Cloth + String + Picks + Pick Holder + Hardcase Included.
- Solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides provide rich tone and projection
- Solid mahogany back and sides provide exceptional bass and powerful punch
- Traditional Western body style provides fantastic projection
- A.R.E. process "ages" the wood molecules to match the tone of naturally aged guitars
- Atmosfeel electronics lend a natural, three-dimensional sound via a 3-way sensor setup
- Updated scalloped bracing pattern exhibits a louder, more balanced tone
- Bone nut and saddle supply a loud, clear voice
- Classic V-shaped headstock with Yamaha’s tuning fork logo
- Eye-catching semi-gloss finish
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Modified Scalloped
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh Open-gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb 80/20