Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Yamaha Red Label FS5 Acoustic Guitar with Hardcase - Natural (FS-5)
With its sleek and comfortable Concert body style, the Yamaha Red Label FS5 artfully balances warmth and clarity, comfort and output. Don't let its size or price deceive you — the FS5 delivers a playing experience that holds its own against some industry heavyweights. Its body is built from a choice cocktail of solid tonewoods — dynamic Sitka spruce on warm, rich mahogany — with a top that has been visually and tonally optimized using Yamaha's A.R.E wood torrefaction process and Modified Scalloped bracing. Together, these yield a developed and mature tone that is sure to put a smile on any seasoned fingerstylist or flatpicker's face. A "V" headstock, an eye-catching semi-gloss finish, a deluxe wood pickguard, and a tone-enhancing bone nut and saddle round out this price-defying package. Step into a new era of Yamaha's celebrated FS guitars — experience for yourself the Red Label FS5 acoustic guitar from Music Bliss.
Free Guitar Stand + Tuner + Capo + Strap + Picks + Guitar Polisher + Hardcase Included
- Captures the essence of Yamaha’s iconic Nippon Gakki Red Label guitars from the 1960s
- Solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides provide rich tone and projection
- Solid mahogany back and sides provide exceptional bass and powerful punch
- Sleek Concert body style balances warmth and clarity, comfort and output
- A.R.E. process "ages" the wood molecules to match the tone of naturally aged guitars
- Updated scalloped bracing pattern exhibits a louder, more balanced tone
- Bone nut and saddle supply a loud, clear voice
- Classic V-shaped headstock with Yamaha’s tuning fork logo
- Eye-catching semi-gloss finish
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concert
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Modified Scalloping
- Neck Wood:African Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Gotoh Open-gear
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb 80/20