Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Zildjian 14" ZBT Hi-Hat Cymbals - Pair (ZBT14HP)
Start Here. Go Anywhere. Don't let price stand between you and a sensational sounding set of cymbals. Revolutionary new manufacturing techniques developed by the Zildjian Sound Lab release a fast, bright, high-volume sound from the power-packed ZBT alloy. They make an ideal first set of Zildjians for any school marching and concert band.
- great-sounding 14" Hihats
- B8 alloy uses 92% copper and 8% tin
- higher pitched than cast bronze cymbals> focused overtones and fast decay
- developed in the Zildjian sound lab
- B8 Alloy: Enhanced Zildjian Bronze: 92% Copper, 8% Tin.
- Hammering: Small round hammer strikes in a precise pattern create texture and character.
- Lathing: Sound grooves on top surface only.
- Finish: Traditional.
- Sound: Quick, bold and bright response with more focused tones. Total consistency within each model.