B. Full Guitar Setup
A full Guitar Set Up is the equivalent of getting your vehicle serviced. With the proper care and maintenance from our technicians, your guitar will be perfectly fine tuned for use on the road and in the studio. We offer two different packages for our setups.
1) Our Basic Set Up package will include the following:
- Cleaning & Conditioning of Fretboard
- Neck Truss Rod Adjustment
- Fret Shine/Polishing
- Bridge & Action Adjustment
- Pickup Height Optimization
- Nut & Machine Head Lubrication
- Electronic Check & Cleaning
Upon inspection if required, our technicians may advice you to go for a full setup; this is especially recommended for guitars with dead spots, notes not ringing clearly (ie buzzing), uneven frets due to defects or wear & tear.
2) Our Full Set Up will include everything from a Basic Set Up as well as:
- Fret Levelling
- Fret Crowning
- Fret Edge Dressing
- Fret Polishing