Product - Warranty
Back to Help
- The original Certificate along with purchase receipt MUST be presented by the Customer when requesting for any repair and/or service under this Warranty. In the event that the Customer fails to produce these items, the Customer shall not be entitled to have the product repaired under the terms of the Warranty and the Customer shall be liable for the full costs of the service and repair at the standard charges of the Company prevailing at the time of service and repair.
- The Certificate is not replaceable if lost.
- Tampering and/or unauthorised alteration to this Certificate shall automatically render this Certificate invalid and the Warranty therein null and void.
- This Warranty shall exclude:
This Warranty does not include transportation, postage or courier charges for delivering the product to and from the Customer’s premises.
- defects and damages arising from the product being repaired by any party other than by Authorised Service Centres, from improper installation and/or operation and/or maintenance, alteration, mishandling, abusive treatment, negligence, exposure to extreme temperature and humidity, attack by household pets and pests, abnormal voltage or the use of generators, fire and lightning and any Act of God;
- damages and scratches due to normal wear and tear;
- defects or damages due to corrosion, rusting and staining and the like.