Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
Apogee MiC PLUS USB Cardioid Microphone
Whether you are podcasting on the road or recording instruments at a venue, the Apogee MiC Plus USB Microphone is an excellent choice for pristine sound quality and A to D conversion at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Small enough to carry in your pocket, the MiC Plus uses a high-quality cardioid mic capsule for superior rejection of off-axis sound, and it gives you 46dB of mic preamp gain, with digital control for superb precision. It weighs less than half a pound, and with 3-color LED status/input level/blend mode indication, headphone output blend control that gives you zero-latency monitoring, and input gain adjustment/mute, the MiC Plus is a well-priced, high-performance portable USB mic for remote applications.
- Studio-grade cardioid microphone with USB connectivity
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz bit depth/sample rate for pristine recordings
- 46dB max preamp gain gives you plenty of input to work with
- Cardioid mic polar pattern provides superior ambient noise rejection
- Front-side LED status/level/blend mode indicator for quick reference
- Rear-side integrated threaded “camera” mount for hands-free recording
- Bottom-end USB port and stereo headphone output are out of the way
- Mini tripod, mic stand adapter, USB micro-B to Lightning cable, USB micro-B to USB-A adapter cable, and USB micro-B to USB-C adapter cable included
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Max SPL:130dB SPL
- Sensitivity:-36 dB
- Connector:1 x USB Micro-B, 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Power Source:USB bus powered
- Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.9 or later, iOS 9 or later
- Requirements - PC:Windows 10 or later
- Weight:0.45 lbs.