Estimated Shipping Fees - calculating...
ART CX310 Stereo 2-way / Mono 3-way Crossover (CX-310)
Here's a reliable crossover from ART. The ART CX310 stereo 2-way or mono 3-way crossover is a cost-effective and robust model that's perfect for your live PA rig or fixed installation. Equipped with 24dB/octave state-variable, fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters (the same filters found on gear at four times the price point), the ART CX310 crossover gives you precision control and accurate, phase-coherent signal division. A x10 frequency switch allows you to change the CX310's crossover point from 80Hz-920Hz to 800Hz-9,2kHz with the push of a button, and front panel output mute switches are just the thing you need for easy system setup.
- Stereo 2-way or mono 3-way configurations
- Fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Active balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS input and output connectors
- Individual output muting switches
- x10 frequency range adjusting switch (switches between 80Hz-920Hz to 800Hz-9,2kHz)
- Clipping indicators on all outputs
- Designed for years of continuous, reliable performance
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Number of Channels:2
- Modes:2-way (Stereo), 3-way (Mono)
- Filter Types:Linkwitz-Riley
- Crossover Frequencies - Stereo:80Hz-920Hz
- Crossover Frequencies - Mono:800Hz-9200Hz
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Outputs:4 x XLR, 4 x 1/4"
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:5 lbs.